The little things I like about ‘us’
- being vegetarian… except for Burgers
- being unaffectionate beings but yet we have this irresistible need to hug and cuddle one another
- share laughters
- enjoy scaring you and what a priceless thing to see your face then (I’ll assume the ‘cost’ of doing this to you afterwards ;)
- I’ll give my shades away to you as soon as I find a new pair. Promise!
- holding hands on car rides
- how you fold my clothes
- your doodles and ‘2 massages for 1’ coupon is totally hilarious
- your coffee ‘button’
- waiting to watch Dexter with you & eating chocolate coffee ice cream with tea
- how we never cease to continuously inspire one another
- always talking to each other (comm, phone, viber, anything else? should we try hand written notes)
- going to the beach til complete obscurity, watching the stars and the bright moon, sipping on wine, gulping on chocolates, and talking …
- when we look forward to have lunch together
- how you surprise me with some completely random french words
- and NO, you are not too old, don’t dress funny, and yes you CAN learn french
- and also, I love you!
"Sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something."
Jake from Adventure Time (via toolovedtodie)