— Margaret Atwood, Cat’s Eye (via quotes-shape-us)
- New word … boondoggle awesomely hilarious!
- I really dislike how things are changing and taking a wrong turn. I hope someday we may regain our track. Maybe, if only you knew :’(
- I terribly miss the true ‘you’ I once knew… someone strong, admirable, inspiring. Someone of great example. I blame myself for failing to make you the greatest (and the happiest) …
- For the time in my life, I finally understand the meaning of regrets
- Only now I know what loving someone is…. It’s not easy I can assure you.
- Whether it is to sit & watch you go down meet your devils or help you patch the holes of your walls, I’d always scratch your back soothingly and always will (even in the shadow)
- In this same shadow, I love you and never will cease to love you.
- and goodbye now…
When everything happens to you when you’re so young, you’re very lucky, but by the same token, you’re never going to have that same feeling again. The first time anything happens to you - your first love, your first success - the second one is never the same.
September 16, 1924 - August 12, 2014
Thanks a bunch! It’s so nice of you to say <3